The Flag

All hail your future emperor!

The musings of a medical student hell bent on world domination...


     Empire FAQ           Royal Decrees

Monday, August 08, 2005

Join the cause today!

I'm now officially opening applications for positions in my "government". Of course, you'll all have to obey my every whim, but otherwise it's a pretty cushy job.

If you are going to apply, write a short paragraph on why I should pick you. Leave your name and email address, and I will consider your application.

If you don't join, when I take over the world, there'll be hell to pay. So join now!

Yes, that's right my friends. You too can become a part of my empire. As a bonus, your rank will be displayed in front of your name whenever you post! Neat!

Oh and by the way, my motivation for world domination is totally altruistic. You see, I figure that if there is only one man to rule the world, then that one man can make the world a better place because there will not be any indecision, any squabbling and the like. There will only be good decisions coming out of one man's mouth. There will be no war except perhaps civil war. But I plan on being such a good tyrant that no one will want to oppose me for I am so good at running things. Yes, I'm very noble, I know. So noble it hurts actually. I don't think there is one nobler than I in all this world. I deserve a Nobel Peace prize just for having these kinds of thoughts. Pity no one else knows this at the moment.

But they will...

P.S. Jimmy, the logo is coming soon

8 Comments:

Blogger dav hailed...

would the new government have an army developed for the sole purpose of fighting off godzilla-like creatures?

Monday, August 08, 2005 8:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous hailed...

Hmm, interesting proposal there davechuck.

Although I haven't considered armies solely for fighting such radiation-induced mutants, there was always the possibility of creating a super army to fight off the aliens who will undoubtedly try to wrangle this planet from my grasp. However, I was so blinded by my bigotry towards those damned extraterrestrials that I overlooked the much more immediate threat from the French. I mean er, the monsters. Yes, France will have to be the first ones conquered it seems.

Monday, August 08, 2005 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jimmy hailed...

Some parts of this message have been censored in accordance with Section 12c of the Identity Shedding Act, 2005

From: ----- --- (----@-----.---)
To: Emperor Wayland I (----------@---.---)
Subject: RE: Positions vacant

Dear Sir
I am writing to apply for the position of Treasurer in your Government as advertised in the ------ ----- on August 8, 2005.

As leader of the world, you will need a competant and reliable person in charge of the economy.

While I have no formal qualifications or experience in managing a country's finances, I am currently employed at ----- --- -- ------- where my job sometimes involves handling the cash register, of which I am more than competant.

I do not want this job for the money. Rather, I see this a good way to pull chics. Plus, working for you will certainly jazz up my current resume.

I also offer you my undivided lov...loyalty, yes, loyalty.

Sincerly

----- ---

Monday, August 08, 2005 9:48:00 PM  
Blogger Fodder hailed...

I resent the idea that you think your'e going to be ruler of the world - though I may give you Earth once I get the universe.

Monday, August 08, 2005 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger JingleBells hailed...

Um, Dear...whoever you are, I mean er, SIR EMPEROR SIR!

Yeah so like...I like have the thingy, oh yeah JOB *giggles*, already. Cos you know, like I'm really cool you know?

Plus like you know, I KNOW you Emperor and you KNOW me. Like WOW. I know. It's way cool.

So yeah, you said I can be High Temptress. I think that just sounds so rad. Does that mean I get um, money for shoes and stuff? Cos you can't have an army looking crappy and all.

Oh I'm soooo looking forward to this!

Monday, August 08, 2005 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown hailed...

Back off! the treasury is MINE! And the position is soooo called the Chancellor of the Exchequer. Just for giving it such a cool name, I should be CoE! (Not CEO mind... that's our emperor. *Cough Cough* seriously kissing boot here!)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous hailed...

Can I be the guy who tastes your food before you eat it so you don't die if someone tries to poison you? If you know what I'm talking about.

Because I'm so loyal, I would totally take a bad potato salad for you, mr emperor.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous hailed...

pah! don't give jonjon any role in this army/government/what DO you call this thing?

he's a useless sickly boy. useless. useless. pointless.

besides, in fulfilling MY role as the HIGH TEMPTRESS I feel it's my duty to demand that we FORBID jon's admittance into our...circle of trust.

I know him personally and know for a fact he is constantly revealing private information to outsiders!! He must NOT be trusted emperor!

Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:25:00 PM  

Genuflect to your Emperor

<< Home